Audi 80 - oil recommendation

Hi all, I'm new to Audi as I just bought an old 1991 year 80 model,

1.8S, 64kw. My question is what oil to put in? Any tips or recommendations of type and brand?

Thanks

Reply to
Marko Raspor

Quantum from the local dealers. Depending on the mileage and previous maintanence, then either standard mineral, or if lower mileage run it on the Synta (semi synthetics). I've just bought a '92 2.0 8v with 80k on the clock so the local garage has advised the semi's (which was going to be my choice anyway).

Reply to
Jon B