Audi Coupe 16v for sale.

I have an Audi Coupe for sale. This is a genuine sale, I have moved to the US and am reluctanly selling this car

It is a 1995 Audi Coupe 16v (2.0), Black, Black Sports trim, 90K, 11 mths MOT,tax, recent cat and brakes,e/w,e/m,CD player,thatcham imob, stunning car, huge history file

Asking just =A32150

Please email me if interested and I can arrange viewing.

Car in Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Thanks, Andy.

Reply to
andydavidjohnson