Re: Micronet Showroom

=20

> news:gYNld.702$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-win.ntli.net... > > > > news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com... > >> news:... > >>> > Has anybody heard anything from these people lately - I'm wondering= if > >>> > they are kosher and actually deliver anything. > >>> > > >>> > One assumes they are legit and still trading - can anybody confirm = ? > >>> > > >>> > Ta. > >>> Whether legit and still trading, I believe the best advice is to > >>> 'avoid'. Too many bad reports > >>> here and elsewhere....... > >> > >> Whether they are legit or not they are still trading and getting away > >> with it. I wish I'd been bright enough to look into this 'bunch' > >> before I ordered my car. I am also months down the line after having > >> paid my remaining balance and have (you guessed it!) I have not yet > >> had my car either. In fact I'd go as far as to say communication > >> ground to a halt when they got my money (sound familiar!) I don't even > >> want the car now it has upset me that much, I have had to instruct a > >> solicitor to deal with this for me as I am no longer able to manage on > >> my own. I am surprised that Richard Loach doesn't have time to put > >> comments on the net, he seems to only be in the office after 12 each > >> day and they close at 5. What does he do with his time? From what I > >> have experienced lately he seems to collect cars (all bar mine) and be > >> in and out of court as part of his daily routine. I want my money > >> back, I'll keep you guys posted as to how long this takes, thanks for > >> the legal tips > > > > I believe this is your Mr Loach - follow the link...... > >
>=20 >=20 > (first link didnt work - try the one above) > >=20 >=20 >=20 >=20

Are these guys the same as those trading as LHD porsche=20

? Offering some v.good prices on LHD porsches.

Address given on lhd porsche site is=20

14-18 St Marys Gate The Lace Market Nottingham NG1 1PF

Address given on Micronet site is

Micronet Showrooms,

14-18 St Mary's Gate, The Lace Market, Nottingham. NG1 1PF

Could be different companies trading from the same building I suppose ?

EDGE

Reply to
EDGE

The office isnt big enough for two separate companies! I know, I spent a few afternoons there being a pain to get my money back...

UnhappyCustomer2004

Reply to
unhappy.customer2004

That address isnt big enough for two separate companies, trust me I have been there a few times harrassing them into a full refund earlier in the year!!

Anyone listening, dont part with your hard earned money to these guys as in my experience they will screw you over. (you can read my experiences if you trawl back to earlier on this year).

Take a step back and a deep breath if you are suckered into their web site prices. Just think about how much money your car is worth, then the price of a train ticket to Nottingham pails into in-significance if you are thinking of buying. Once you visit their offices you will be glad of my advice and richer to boot!

Cheers..

Reply to
unhappy.customer2004

The cockLOACHES have moved to new premises.LHDPorsche have moved to

6 Chase Park Daleside Road Nottingham NG2 4GT

Micronet showroom have moved to Unit 6, Chase Park, Daleside, Nottingham, NG2 4GT.

A slight difference but it is the same place I bet

Reply to
seeleedswin

Dear David,

A very nice detective gave me £14500 for my x trail today. you forwarded him onto me. He would have paid more but I am satisfied with the £14500. You gave him my details. I do intend to buy another in a year or two and I will certainly buy from you. I was amazed that you were prepared to help me and I am deeply grateful. Thank you once again.

yours sincerely, Mary Loughlin

Mary Loughlin

Dear David,

I would like to thank you for all your help, in getting me the new Range Rover from Germany; I know it's been difficult with so much going with the German dealership.

I also would like to thank you for keeping me informed during the purchasing process, over 200 emails been exchange between us.

I was very impressed in the manner in which business was conducted, transferring a large payment to a company on the net was not an easy one and admit to having been a bit nervous about the whole thing.

My thanks to Helen, for her patience and her efficiency whilst dealing with me. I have no hesitation in recommending Micronet Showroom to any family, friends and colleagues.

Thank you again and everyone at Micronet Showroom.

Kind regards

A Halabi

London

SW7

A Halabi

"I purchased a Peugeot 206 Cabriolet using Micronetshowroom. Not only did I save myself a substantial amount of money in doing so but was very impressed in the manner in which business was conducted between the company and I. I was kept updated on a regular basis on delivery dates and received my vehicle on time. I have recommended the company to friends as a result" A.J.Jenkins, Luton

Dear Richard

Honda CRV SE Sport

I have recently used your company to purchase the above vehicle and I would like to thank you for your efforts. I understand that the manufacturers do not encourage this delivery route for new vehicles, but thanks to your perseverance we got there in the end. I would particularly like to commend Abbie for her patience whilst dealing with me, and for her efficiency. Joanne also has been most helpful.

Andrew Leatham - Bolton Lancs Andrew Leatham

Hi Abbie

Happy New Year

The Car is fantastic and I've told everyone I know what an excellent company you all work for, I'd never buy a car from a dealer again so long as you're around.

I spoke with you before Christmas about the supplier sending my car over with foreign service books, I don't know whenter you remember. You said I should get them from a Honda dealership and send them to you for stamping.

Every Honda dealer I've phoned has fobbed me off with one story or another and they won't give me any. Do you think I could be cheeky and ask if you could try and get me some? There isn't any immediate rush, it will be a while before I clock up 12000 miles anyway.

Look forward to hearing from you

Andy Bloomer - Stoke-On-Trent-Staffs

Andy Bloomer

Thanks David, yes the car is great (although Neil hasn't let me drive it yet!!). Thank you for all your help, I know it's been difficult with so much going on yourself. We are moving out to Spain on Monday, so it's becoming a mad panic this end but we're getting there now! We posted off some paperwork that was left in the car yesterday, hopefully you'll receive this today/tomorrow. Do you think you'll be able to post the tax disc to us before Monday? If this is going to be a problem could you give us a buzz? Anyway, thanks again Angie & Neil Angela Tyler

'I am extremely happy with my VW Golf GTI and of the considerable saving that I have made buying it through you. I was worried at first about ordering my car through the internet but was immediately put at ease by the design of your website and the option to pay the deposit by credit card or through a solicitor's account and the fact that you were easy to contact by telephone.

I believe that the best test of any company is the way in which it deals with any problems that arise, when I had a problem with a missing option on my car (through no fault of Micronet), you dealt with it swiftly and your staff were very understanding and professional.

I would definitely purchase a car through Micronet again.' Anne Wienand, Cambridge

Hi Richard

1st February 2005

The Audi A3 is really lovely and I am very please with it.

Just like to say a big thankyou for being so understanding and sorting the Audi so quickly

Best Regards

Barbara Hindridge- Hartlepool

Barbara Hindridge

Having chosen to purchase an Aston Martin, the decision to part with a large deposit and an even larger final payment to a company on the net was not an easy one. I chose Micronet because a friend had purchased through them and had performed well. My own experience was identical. I found Micronet to behonest, efficient and they delivered a beautiful car to my front door. I have subsequently recommended Micronet to other friends knowing they will receive a high level of service. Sometimes communication on the net is not enough and in those cases, I was always able to speak to someone who knew what they were doing speedily. In short, Micronet delivered a car to my door in an efficient and cost effective manner. Brian Glenville, London, NW8

22nd Deember 2004

Micronet

I was searching the internet for the best deal I could find to buy a new Kia Sorento. I found the Micronetshowroom and was delighted at the price it was quoting. I checked the company information and previous testemonials and decided to take the plunge. You always remember the negative stories about buying on the internet so I ordered with a little trepidation. When it came to sending the money the heart does start beating a little faster. I am now the proud owner of my dream car. Micronet could not have made the purchase any easier. They were very quick to answer any concerns and put my mind at rest. Only a fool would want to buy direct from a dealer when you can save so much with companies like Micronetshowroom.

Ron Bunce -Ron Bunce UK TSS Finance & Planning - Team Leader, Maintenance Bunce- Ron

I would like to register my recommendation for Micronet Showroom. I purchased a Porsche 911 Turbo in July 2001. The service was second to none and I would gladly recommend Micronet to friends and business contacts C Youell, Northants

Dear Abbie,

Can I take this opportunity to thank you for all your help over the last couple of months.

Kind regards

Cath Roberts

Stockton-on-Tees

Cath Roberts

Abbie

Thank you for everything, I am very pleased with the car.

Regards

Chris Birch - Thatcham, Berks Chris Birch

Abbie,

3rd November 2004 The cars arrived. It's great. No more cycling. Thank you very much for all your time and trouble.

best regards Chris Stott Aston On Trent Derby

Chris Stott

Dear Helen

12th January 2004

The car arrived at 10.00 on Saturday just in time to put a big smile on the

face of my son, so thank you for organising that. Once again thankyou for all your efforts.

Kind regards

Mark Clare - Croxley Green Hertfordshire Clare - Mark

Hi Helen.

The car arrived yesterday at 0920hrs so that went well. Newbolds did a good job of preparing it because I couldn't find a single blemish inside or out!

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Colin MacDonald Logistics Manager Colin MacDonald

Dear Helen,

1st November 2004

I received my vehicle last Thursday and am very pleased with it. I would like to thank you for keeping me informed during the purchasing process. Buying a car over the internet was a little bit daunting but I would recommend it to anyone. The money I have saved buying my car from you has paid for a lovely holiday next year. I have no hesitation in recommending Micronet to anyone.Thanks again for your help.

kind regards

Mrs D Taylor D Taylor

"I bought my Toyota Celica from you during November 2001 and it is stillworth more than I paid for it... what more needs to be said but thankyou" Darren Tobia

Having saved over £6,000 on the list price of my Porsche Boxster, I had to wait less than a month to take delivery. When I ordered a hardtop, they also managed to get a factory price which was considerably less than the dealer estimate. Dave Ellis

Richard

The Peugeot is great, with the savings I made, I can now afford to go on Holiday.. Gail will order the Audi next week. Again, all the best.

Best regards

Dean Hopper- Gedling

Dean Hopper

10-5-2004

Dear Richard

RE: MERCEDES E320

My car was delivered, as promised, on Friday 7th May and I am delighted.

Sincere thanks.

Regards

Dennis Whiteley -Brighouse Dennis Whitely

Dear Richard,

31st January 2005

REF: Lamborghini Gallardo

Thank you for the sale of this car, I have already recommended you to some friends. I will send you the V5 ASAP, when I have rec. it from the DVLA.

Yours faithfully Dr. M. Pourani (DDS) Principal Cosmetic Laser Surgeon Dr M Pourani

Dear Richard, Just a quick note to say thank you. The car arrived as promised yesterday & my daughter is delighted with it. I will recommend your services to our friends Kind regards Eddie Kohn. - 20th May 2004 Eddie Kohn

Dear Dave, Abbie and the rest of the gang,

Thank you for your assistance with my new car. I am really pleased.

Elaine Cox (Fulwell Sunderland) Elaine Cox

"I purchased a BMW M3 SMG via Micronetshowroom. I was 100% satisfied with their professionalism and care taken from the point of order until delivery. I also saved £3,200.00 on my new car, which assisted me in purchasing another new vehicle via Micronet for my partner. I would have no hesitation in recommending Micronet Showroom to any prospective buyer." G Keeling, Staffs2

Richard,

Car is fab. Thank you for all your help with my Mazda MX5. I will be recommening Micronet to all my contacts.

Gareth Jones - Cardiff

Gareth Jones

Dear Micronet,

Thank you for all your help in supplying my car. I was pleased with the service you provided. Although very disappointed in the service provided by jaguar in Amsterdam, But thank you for all your efforts in trying to chase this through, it was much appreciated. I am very pleased with the car thank you.

Mr Garry Cann

West Byfleet - Surrey

Garry Cann- Surrey

Abbie/Joanne,

Just to let you know that I got the radio sorted out on the car today at my local VAG dealer. (Apparently it was a fuse at the rear of the radio). Apart from that slight glitch everything else is marvellous, and I thank you both for your efforts in helping me attain the car I wanted.

Once again many thanks and I wish you both well.

Gary Harrison- Kent

Gary Harrison

Dear Dave,

Picked up Audi A4 Avant over Christmas. Many thanks for the Excellent service All the Best in 2004 Gary

Gary Mitchell - Gateshead

Gary Mitchell

Dear Abbie,

I picked the car up from Harwich on 25th October, as arranged. All the arrangements went smoothly, so many thanks for your assistance in that regard. I have been very happy with the service I have received from Micronet Showroom and will be happy both to recommend you to friends and relatives and to buy my next new car via you. Once again, many thanks,

Geoff Browne Isle of Man

Geoff Browne

Dear Richard

8th November 2004 Just a quick note to let you know I received my new car last week friday. Many thanks for your help the car is great.

Kind regards Gideon de Kruijff

Gideon de Kruijff

Hi Helen,

20th December 2004

Thanks for your email yesterday, the car arrived just after lunchtime. My fiancé and I are delighted with it!

The gentleman who delivered it was excellent, please extend my thanks to him and everyone at Micronet Showroom. I'd never bought a car from the internet before, and admit to having been a bit nervous about the whole thing. It's proved to be considerably cheaper and the service as good, if not better, than buying through a dealership. Thanks to you and everyone and Micronet Showroom.

Happy Christmas to you all!

Glen Herrington -Senior Sales Manager

Heaton Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Glen Harrington

Abbie & Micronet Staff,

3rd May 2004 Just a little note to say many thanks for last Friday re delivery of our new toy....Although a lot bigger than we were used to it is just what we were after. It was nice to be able to put names to faces and to see the offices. I have bought many things over the web before but nothing quite so expensive so it was nice for last Friday to go ahead smoothly especially as the funds are transferred in advance to the supplier which was a new concept to me!

Once again, many thanks to everyone. Kind regards, Graham Siddle Graham Siddle

Hi, many thanks to all of you involved with Micronetshowroom. I really enjoy this car, waited longer then I expected but it pays off now. Sat Nav is absolutely fab, colour is very unusual and beautiful. I'm glad i didn't changed my mind regarding to colour. Thanks again for prompt reply. regards Hanna Styczen Hanna Styczen

Dear Richard I have now received the car, It`s great, Thank you! Regards Hjordis Race- Abingdon Hjordis Race

Hi Abbie

Thanks for all the hard work that was put in that end...

Picked car up Saturday... they even filled it up for me!

Convey my gratitude to David and Richard also...

Many Thanks

Huw Thomas

Bramhall, Cheshire Huw Thomas

Morning Joanne,

I initially choose to import my new vehicle through Micronet Showroom because I was looking for the most reasonably priced car and the best lead times, after searching through numerous web-sites, Micronet proved to be the best on both criteria, as well as having a fantastic website which was easy to navigate through and very professionally done. Needless to say I placed my order for my Honda Civic Type R and was told that the lead time was 21 weeks, as stated on the website. I was kept informed regularly on what was happening with the order and Abbie who kept me updated was particularly helpful in answering my questions.

Dead on 21 weeks the car was available for collection as originally stated on order, this delivery date was perfect as my previous car was leased and due back the day before I had to collect the Honda...couldn't have timed it better. I collected the vehicle which was in excellent condition as you'd expect and I've been more than happy since...Micronet even sent the Tax disc to me by special delivery... Excellent service!!

Ian Johnson - Reading, Berks Ian Johnson

Many thanks for all your help in supplying my new BMW Mini Cooper S. I will have no hesitation in recommending Micronet to my freinds an work colleagues

Best Regards

John Hendry J Hendry- Stoke-On- Trent

Abbie I appreciate all the help you have given me. You have been truly wonderful. Make sure you have a good break over Christmas and also a happy new year. You deserve it for being the girl that does everything :) Cheers mate, Jamie Laing -Windsor- Berks J Laing

Hello, Abbie i am glad you sent this e-mail as i was going to get in touch anyway.The Skoda is great,i really enjoyed driving it home on Tuesday.It's a fun car!But alas Justine(my wife) has now confiscated it from me! I found Micronet to be very courteous and professional.I am very happy with the service you have provided and as you are aware i have ordered another car already..Thank you once again.

Yours sincerely, James Fawcett

Abbie/Richard,

Many thanks. The car did arrive as planned on Friday afternoon and all seems fine. I am pleased with the vehicle and many thanks for supplying my new car.

Best regards James Prentice

Hi Micronet,

Thanks for your email. I have now obtained the car mats.

Many thanks for all your help.

Regards,

Jo Newman

I decided to investigate the importation of a new car from abroad because I know that for too long people in the UK have been paying high prices for the same product as our EU neighbours. It is time that UK retailers and motor manufacturers realise that this must change. This is the beginning and hopefully with the recent EU decision to withdraw the exemption for motor manufacturers from normal competition regulations that this will now force prices down.

I have successfully ordered and received a Subaru Impreza WRX 2002 through Micronet Showroom. The support I received from Micronet Showroom was professional and knowledgeable with good communication. I did not worry about the large amounts of money that were entrusted to their care. One thing I would say is that perhaps the time estimates for delivery of some cars are a bit optimistic. I was prepared to wait

6-7 months for my car and my research suggested that this sort of timing was realistic. In the end I believe that my car took about a month too long and that was NOT the fault of Micronet Showroom.

Finally, the experience was a good one, and Micronet Showroom played a large part to ensure that the objectives of this enterprise were met. I would urge people who are fed up with paying high prices in the UK for no reason to investigate importing a car from abroad. Your money will not be risk , and you will get a thoroughly professional support team using Micronet Showroom to import your car.

John Kelman, Nottingham

Dear Helen,

23rd August 2004

Margaret and I would like to thank both you and Peter for your work and attention over the last couple of weeks.

With all best wishes, John McCormack

John McCormack

Dear Abbie,

Well I can happily say thank you for arranging the purchase of my Type-R. Did you hear the screams of joy as I was stuck in traffic on the M25 ?? I am very happy indeed and its all thanks to everyone who got to know my name during the entire importing process.

J Parks - Milton Keynes Justin Parks

HI DAVE & ALL AT MICRONET,

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR A REALLY LOVELY CAR. IT WAS EXCELLENT ON THE TRIP BACK TO CARDIFF YESTERDAY!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP DURING THE SALE.

KIND REGARDS

katie ellis

Hi Abbie/Joanne Just to say thanks for everything with sorting out my car, I picked it up last Friday and it's fantastic, better than I could have hoped. Please let me know if you need me to do anything else. Cheers

Kris Ramsey-Jones

An uneventful journey back to London ? car goes like a dream. Just to thank you, once again. Here is an endorsement you can use, if you want. Also, will be in touch regarding other potential business via Majorca

Buying items on the internet is always approached with caution, particularly if they are of high value, such as a car. Having now paid the deposit and received my wonderful almost like new Renault Megane cabrio may I say how pleased I am with the quality of service received from Micronet Showroom. The best endorsement I can give is that I will use them again and recommend them to friends'

Laurie Anders

Laurie Anders

Abbie,

Just a quick message to say that the car is fantastic. I have recommended Micronet to several friends who are looking to buy via the internet.

Although I did experience a delayed delivery I was contacted and given good reasons for this. I would not hesitate in buying another vehicle from yourselves

Lee Tutill- Staffs

Lee Tutill

Morning Dave,

Just to give you an update. The car is running like a dream and I am extremely impressed with both the car and your service. I have recommended your company to a few friends that are looking to purchase new cars.You might want to send me a few of your business cards so that I can hand them out.

Once again thanks

Leon Greybe

Leon Greybe

Richard & David

Just to say the new Citreon C3 you supplied is magic. Thank you so much for all your help and the super deal

Regards

Maurice M E CHURCH

To Dave & All @ Micronet

Car is fantastic, never driven anything so fast, just had to have a running in service which cost over £200!!, special oil they said, can't wait for the cost of a full one!! Anyway thanks for all your help.

Best Regards,

Marcos Sala M Sala

It was a big step for me to purchase a car from abroad and I had to do a lot of shopping around before I decided to purchase abroad and also through Micronet.

I must say the experience was painless and the end to end process from order to delivery was seamless. Although it takes a bit longer for delivery, both me and my wife enjoyed picking up the Toyota Yaris from the docks and my wife has been pleased with the car ever since. The quality in which it arrived was excellent and all in all the cost saving was fantastic.

Now that I have experienced the process I have just ordered a Toyota Rav 4 for myself through Micronet which again has saved me a considerable amount of money.

All the best and keep up the good service. Mark Doolan, Hertfordshire

Dear All At Micronet

MW from bristol was pleased with the service and response from Micronet.

With the car and all the extras, knowone could compete for value.

Mark Watson - Bristol

Mark Watson

Dear Richard,

I have been delighted with the service I received from Micronet. My car took a few months to arrive but would have taken at least that long if I had ordered it from my local garage and it would have cost over £2000 more.

The staff were helpful whenever I made contact and overall I feel Micronet are a relatively small company doing very well in a highly competitive,complex market. Several times I was able to speak to the owner of the company late into the evening as he tried to play at home with his children:he did not complain about the intrusion and was more than helpful.

If you are a reasonable person and are prepared to be a little flexible then I strongly recommend Micronet. The service was good from the start and brilliant as the sale drew to a happy conclusion. Give these people a chance,they warmly deserve it. Mary Loughlin

"The import of my wife's VW Golf TDI went extremely smoothly and we saved approximately £2600 on the UK dealer's quote. Micronet Showroom were very efficient and caring throughout the purchasing process and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Well done!" Michael Marchant, Bucks

Audi TT 225 Coupe After initial reservations about buying from the internet & not a main dealer, & also parting with a substantial amount of money without seeing anything for it, I was quickly put at ease with Micronets total professionalism, communication updates & information if required.Everything went through smoothly without any hiccups & I am totally satisfied with the car & also saved a very reasonable amount of money compared to a dealer.I would have no hesitation what so ever in recommending Micronet to anyone interested in buying a new car & I will certainly use them for any future purchases. Thanking you once again from a very satisfied customer Neal Davis

Gentlemen and ladies,

I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you for the good service that I received during my ordering and delivery of my Audi TT. The car itself is 100% fine - log book etc. was delivered as promised.

Thankyou again,

Nick Dunn Nick Dunn

Just wanted to say thanks for dealing with everything so promptly and keeping me informed throughout the long-winded process of getting the car!

It was not without problems and delays but I appreciated your prompt responses to me and for getting everything sorted in the end. The car is fab - and I have had lots of questions from friends about how I got it so I have been referring them to your website. Please thank Joanne Maltby and Richard Loach also as they had to deal with various bits for me. If you ever need a reference from a satisfied customer please do nto hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

Nicky Bourne

Nicki Bourne

Abbie & all at Micronet Just a note to thank you for all your help, the car arrived on friday all in order. The transport guy was very helpful and rang me when he was leaving London and when he was close to the delivery address. In fact he was so impressed with the car and the price he will be contacting you to place an order!!

Regards Paul Appelt (Tenterden Kent) Paul Appelt

Dear Abbie & all at MSN

Re: Honda Civic 2.0 V-TEC Type R

I am writing to thank you for all your assistance with t he purchase of my new car, which I might add, I am very pleased with.

I started out my hunt for a new car not knowing anything about purchasing a vehicle through the Internet but I had heard a number of horror stories and I was therefore very cautious about committing myself to parting with large sums of money.

However the professional way that Micronet Showroom dealt with my purchase put me completely at rest.

I would certainly recommend (and have already!) your company to anyone thinking of buying a new car, and would use your services again in the future without hesitation.

Kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

Paul Appelt

Tenterden, Kent.

19th April 2004.

Paul Appelt

Abbie,

I would like to thank you for getting me my new car. It is without doubt a beautiful car in every way.

Regards

Phillip Bentham Phillip Bentham

Hello David, Arrived back on the Isle of Man safe and sound - very pleased with the car, thank you for all your help. Best wishes - Richard Jowett -Isle Of Mann

Dear Abbie & Richard Thank you for your email. I collected the Picasso on Tuesday 23rd December from Grantham and we are delighted with it. The dealership were extremely helpful as was your FD.- please pass on my thanks. My thanks to both yourself and Richard Loach for your help. Sorry it got fraught but we really had to get the Picasso for Christmas! Good luck to you and all at Micronet for a happy and prosperous 2004.

Kind regards Richard Prynne

27th January 2005

Dear Helen,

just a quick note to thank you for your prompt and professional assistance in getting the paperwork sorted on my self-imported car - you saved me from many sleepless nights!

Regards Risto Rautakorpi

Dear Joanne,

The car is FANTASTIC! I cannot thank you all enough for an excellent result.Please convey my thanks to all concerned!

Regards and best wishes,

Rob Salisbury Rob Salisbury

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your attention and quick reply to my query.I accept your kind offer in redress of the situation with TVL pickup.Can I just say that it has been a pleasure in dealing with you and that your professionalism is faultless. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require a marketing reference for Micronet in the future.

Kind Regards,

Rob Salisbury - Cardiff Rob Salisbury

Richard

Thank you very much for the supply of the Toyota Rav4 XT3 D-4D, which we collected from yourselves on the 5th of December, and which we are thoroughly pleased with.

Many thanks

Robert Bee

Hi Abbie & All at Micronet

16th June 2004

The car was delivered yesterday and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for all your hard work throughout the whole process. Regards, Robbie Blackie (Renfrew-Scotland) Robert Blackie

Dear Sir

I recently purchased a Porsche Boxster 2.7 (2002) through your company and I am writing to say a very big thank-you, especially to Dave Maguire whose assistance was excellent.

Dave made it very easy to purchase "my dream" via telephone & emails.

The car itself was in showroom condition and as the Porsche dealer said "the car is perfect".

Yours faithfully

Ronnie Jeal

Ronnie Jeal

I purchased a new Rover 75 CDT through Micronet and have been more than pleased with it "best car I have ever owned"

I chose Micronet because I found their website to be very easy to use and any queries that I had were answered easily. I was quoted a very competitive price and good delivery time 10-12 weeks. My car was picked up by myself at Dover on the 12th week and everything was perfect. I would have no hesitation in recommending Micronet to anyone and would certainly use them again. I found the staff very courteous and helpful, the couple of times I rang up to sort out Insurance, etc. I was kept up to date by them every 2-3 weeks on progress right through.

Best Regards Samuel Beattie

S Beattie

Thank you for all your help with the purchase of my new BMW Z4. The car is beautiful, my wife is happy.. Many thanks

Simon S Caldicott

Hi Abbie,

Just wanted to firstly thank you and the rest of the staff at Micronet for the work you did in importing my Honda S2000. I love the car and as much as it pains me to drive it round on the horrible, muddy, greasy roads that we have at the moment, I just can't help but drive it at every opportunity!

Many thanks.

Best regards

Simon Pryke (Rutland) S Pryke

Got Tax by recorded delivery. Car is great.Best car i,ve ever had and fast. Have a happy new year Shane Adams

Dear Abbie, I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to you personally, & all the staff at Micronet showrooms. My brand new Sorento arrived spotless at my home address around 9.30 yesterday morning driven down on a low loader from Nottingham. Fortunately for me it was a beautiful sunny day & I couldn't wait to get my new toy out on to the road. I would like to endorse the point that I am 110% satisfied with the very professional service Micronet provided. From my sales enquiry to final delivery was three weeks. Consequentially, I will be referring friends & colleagues through to you for future business, as I am one very-very happy customer. Please add me to your customer recommendations list. I wish Micronet all the success for the future. Kindest regards, Sean Murphy

28 Coles Lane Oakington Cambridge CB45AF Shaun Murphy

Hi Richard,

23rd November 2004

Just got back today from our Pan european tour -everything went like clockwork - car is fantastic -Eugen was extremely helpful and we were in and out of his place in about ½ hour. The sat-nav was worth every penny.

Thanks for all your help - Hopefully speak to you next year about future requirements but until then I wish you a good prosperous end to the year and a merry christmas (a bit early I know - but I bet it will be here before you know it).

Best wishes and regards

Simon Cook - Liverpool Simon Cook

Hi Richard,

11th October 2004 Ford Mondeo ST220 The car is spot on, love it, may need to speak next year when the Ford Focus cab arrives as my wife wants one. Once again thanks, Simon Crampton

Richard

26th May 2004

Just to let you know the Yaris Diesel turned up at 4.00pm yesterday afternoon.

I am really pleased with the car and the delivery driver was courteous and helpful in checking the new car over. There are a couple of minor niggles but I am confident that my local dealer will be able to handle them without any problem.

Good luck in your future business and keep those prices sharp.

Regards

Simon Timmins- Brigg, Humberside Simon Timmins

Dear Richard

Just a quick message to say very happy with the car. Thanks for all your help

Simon Whitwell

Hi Richard,

15th June 2004 The car arrived early at 09.30hrs this morning. No problems it's perfect and stunning. In all fairness to you once you opted for the UK route it was quick and straight forward. Many thanks for your helpfulness, hopefully we will be back next time for some vans Regards Stan Yeandle

Abbie,

I have just returned from Holiday and was delighted to see the new car

- thank you for all you help with the delivery etc.

Many Thanks

Regards

Stephen Harbridge MRICS

Stephen Harbridge

Dear Dave

This is just a thanks you letter for all your help and coordination of everything, as you know we purchased two Porsche Boxsters from your company through yourself. The two cars were going to Southern Spain and we did everything through yourself over the Internet or the phone.

We could not believe how easy you made it and we would have no problem at all recommending you and your company. The service provided was second to none and we will certainly purchase our next cars through Micronet Showroom.

Once again, thanks you for everything you have done.

Steve Poyner

MANAGING DIRECTOR

Steve Poyner

Richard Happy New Year. The car is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for all your help Stu Stu Oliver

Dear Micronet,

I am delighted with my recent purchase of a Nissan X Trail through Micronet Showroom. I was a bit nervous at first, never having purchased a new car before, and never having made such a large purchase through the internet, but was impressed with the website and the knowledge and patience of the staff while I made my choice. The car arrived a month later than was originally planned which caused some further anxiety, but things went very smoothly once it had arrived with the distributor (?correct term?). I was able to follow the very clear instructions for collecting my vehicle from Harwich - it was a bit of an adventure finding my way round the freight terminal and actually finding the car, but quite exciting. So far the car has lived up to all my expectations and I am delighted with it.'

You probably didn't expect a novel, so I will stop there.

Sue Balderson - Leics Sue Balderson

Dear Joanne, Thank you so much for all the help. The car arrived safely on the appointed day by transporter and the driver was very helpful in parking it safely in my drive. Your guidance notes were very useful. I am delighted with the car and already have found that our local BMW main dealer is very happy to take me on as and when necessary as a service customer. I would definitely use your services again and have already recommended your company to a friend. Yours sincerely, Sue Whiteley

Dear Abbie, Thankyou for your help in finalising the delivery of the above mentioned vehicle. I collected it on Saturday 19th October and it was in excellent condition and a joy to drive. T Spencer

Please be advised that I am delighted with our new VW lupo supplied by yourselves. I will recommend Micronet to any enquiry.Please place me on your mailing list for similar to the purchase we have just made from you ie VW Lupo.

Kindest Regards, Terry Le Main-Jersey Terry Le Main

Dear Dave,

29-4-2004

I do appreciate your help,

Once again i have to admit that u have been very professional as well as close-friendly to the customers needs.

thanks again Theodoridis Charalampos

Thanks for the car, it`s great, Abbie, you're a star! Tim

Tim Boyle

Dear Abbie and all at Micronet, I just wanted to say thank you very much and I do really appreciate it. I will definetly recommend your company! Best regards, Tim von Delft

Dear Helen and all at Micronet,

21st December 2004 Re Mazda 1.8iS

I would like to thank you for your efficient and speedy delivery of my new car. Buying such a large purchase over the internet can be fraught with worry but you have been especially attentive. The car is superb and arrived exactly on time as you predicted. Thank you very much. Tom Rowlands

Dear Micronet

26-8-2004

Ref: 3258/0f

Thank you very much for my new vehicle.

Yours

Tom Smith-Melkridge

Tom Smith

Helen,

18th June 2004 My thanks go to the whole Micronet team for their conduct during this transaction (and particularly to Abbie who has had to bear the brunt of some terse e-mail's in respect of an X5 I have on order with you). As far as the Audi is concerned, the whole purchasing process has been as trouble free as going to a main dealer. My thanks again. Regards Wayne Jackson (Lancs) Wayne Jackson

Reply to
Micronet

What the f*ck is this SPAM?

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

It's someone creating very bad publicity for microwhatsit by making them look like shoddy spammers.

Course, we don't know it's not them doing it, so we just boycott the company either way. Please all, don't go to the website, it will contain nothing but garbage (spammers are not top-class html authors or good car salesmen so you're wasting your bandwidth and encouraging them to post more rubbish into your newsgroup,) this applies to all spammers regardless, who break the charter of your newsgroup (and thereby prove their unworthiness to earn your interest.)

Reply to
Questions