auto service for audi in (East) Lansing?

Hi everybody, I am newcomer at MSU and looking for decent quality and reasonable price auto repair service for my audi 100. Do not need diagnostics, just want to replace front struts and clean EGR ports. I would appreciate greatly if somebody share some experience about auto service in (East) Lansing! My e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@pa.msu.edu Cheers! Alexander

Reply to
Alexander Belyaev