Best Rated threads in Audi Cars Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

very rough-running 1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro
I have a 1987 Audi 4000CS Quattro with 145000 miles on it. The car currently runs very rough, with the following symptoms: 1) Idle warbles between 800 and 2000 rpm 2) car shudders and lurches, as if...
9
9

UrS6 Central Locking Fixed
Have just fixed my problem. Replaced the control unit/vacuum pump with one I was able to pick up from a 95 A6 that was being parted out - paid $60 (new price is about $350). Didn't need to do any...

Audi 80 splutters after cold start?
1993 Audi 80 8valve single point i (ABT engine 90hp) The car has had a full service and generally drives very well but when starting from cold after been left for several hours (or overnight) it...
12
12

2.8V6 30V engine reliability
Does the 2.8V6 30V engine have any known 'weaknesses'? If yes, which are its weaknesses or high cost maintenance items? What mileage can be expected (under normal circumstances, normal driving + good...
13
13

1984 Audi 4000S Quattro, rear girling/parking brake adjustment
Hi all, I have a slight problem with my brakes. I have an '84 Audi 4000S Quattro and recently rebuilt both calipers on the right side. My brakes are single piston Girling all around. The ones in the...
4
4

Re: Audi 80 B4 1,9 TDI ECU pinout
Hi, first of all sorry for my bad english! I looked for manual about "how to read off the ecu" and found your posting! If you´re looking actually for a solution check this site (Sorry, it wasn´t...