changing tail lights

Hey there,

Turned on my dipped headlights this afternoon and the Driver's Information System *correctly* informed me that the rear RHS tail light had blown. Access to the lighting cluster from the boot/trunk looks prohibitive (it was pouring down and didn't look too hard) but surely this is not a big job....is it? Any tips on changing the bulb?

2004 A4 2.5 TDi quattro

Many thanks

-darwin mccullough

Reply to
Darwin McCullough

Darwin,

Any luck yet? Minutes ago a posted a similar message because I have the same problem.

Did you already figured out the way to do it?

Dirk Velle

Reply to
Dirk Velle