Dension iPod install in TT

I am considering ditching the 6CD changer for my iPod which is currently on FM transmitter. I have a Brodit Proclip and want to have the Dension cradle attached to it with the cable routed through the centre storage compartment so that I can unclip it and store it away when not needed.

Anyone done this or have any opinions or suggestions on such an install?

Reply to
Martin Smith

På Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:56:40 +0100, skrev Martin Smith :

Here is a fiew links to some installations..

numerous installations of phones and satelite tuners can also be found on these pages.

Ottar T