airbags part numbers

I have about a dozen or so brand new driver and passenger side airbags for late 90's & early 00's mope cars and trucks that I would like to put up on Ebay. Unfortunately I have no idea which fit what models. Question I have is, does anyone know of a website or other source for identifying them by the part numbers? Thanks guys.

Reply to
Hemipower

Are you going to take the responsibilty if these air bags you sell dont deploy in an accident?

Reply to
maxpower

No such website exists TTBOMK. Too bad; I could make use of such a site numerous times a week. Best bet is to get friendly with a local dealer parts manager and bring him your list of P/Ns. Or, just put them up on eBay with the part number and clear front-and-back pictures and leave it up to the bidders to do their own homework.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

He didn't say he was going to sell them.

Reply to
Old Car

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

Now thats a funny reply.

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

They don't have to be used in cars. Sticking one under someone's bed with a timer set for 0300 could be interesting.

Reply to
« Paul »

bumbling idiot

Reply to
maxpower

Some discount dealers have a parts search that allow you to drill down with the car info. first and pick the name of the part *OR* - more what you're looking for - to simply enter a DC P/N and brand and it comes back with application, description, list price, and their selling price.

Here is one such site:

Scroll down to the "Search by Factory Part Number" block, select make and fill in the P/N. They even have a multiple P/N search (haven't tried that feature, but it might help you in this endeavor).

Bill Putney

You should take some pointers from Maxpower Mr Stern. He has made more sense then anyone on here so far. I have read your posts, you seem to know what you are talking about with light Bulbs and voltage regulators but you have no idea about anything else. Why do you critisize people and run away? You remind me of a little boy calling names and then running off when confronted. I sure hope you dont have a repair shop in the BOSTON area.

Reply to
flamingviper

Judging by your poor grammar, spelling and punctuation, you're just Maxpower in disguise. *yawn*

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

LOL now thats funny.. what a loser you are Daniel

Reply to
maxpower