FS: 2000 Audi A6 2.7t 6 speed

(Apologies for the "ad") I'm selling my car. We had a baby, bought a minivan, and this one has to go. :(

Car information below or at

(with pictures!)

2000 Audi A6 2.7t 250 HP 2.7 liter biturbo V6 6 speed manual transmission

Ming Blue Pearl Effect exterior Melange leather interior

Options: Convenience Package * Auto-Dimming Inside Rearview Mirror * Power Tilt & Slide Glass Sunroof * Driver's Seat & Ext. Mirrors Memory * Auto Dimming Outside Rearview Mirrors * Steering Wheel Audio Controls * Homelink Remote Transmitter Cold Weather Package * Front & Rear Heated Seats * Expandable Ski Sack Bose Music System * 200 watts w/subwoofer. 6 Disc CD Changer Sport seats

Summer and Winter wheels and tires. (See pictures) Summer: 235/40YR-18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Two brand new, two with plenty of tread left. One unmounted suitable as a replacement.

BBS VZ 18x8 wheels:
215/55HR-16 Dunlop Winter Sport M3 plenty of tread left on Audi 16" "12 spoke" alloy wheels

Full Size spare tire: original Dunlop SP9000 summer tire on an audi "12 spoke" alloy wheel.

Other stuff:

- Factory service manual CD

- Floor mats (drivers is more worn than the others)

140,000 miles

Asking $12,000

contact: email: snipped-for-privacy@chassit.com in Walpole, MA

Reply to
TREE

The car is still available.

This price is reduced. now, $10,000 or best offer. Specifics (Tires, etc) negotiable.

Reply to
TREE