FS: 2001 A4 2.8 low miles Albany, NY

This 2001 A-4 2.8 is about to come off lease.

It is super clean, always garaged, with only 32,000 miles. My buyback is just under $18,500 after tax. Drive this low mileage A-4 away for $19,250 -- well below bluebook. If no one wants this thing, I plan on simply walking away from the lease within the week!

Metallic silver, charcoal leather interior, 5-spd, Bose single-cd/cassette/sunroof, etc.

drop me an e-mail at dougjg@REMOVE_THIS.earthlink.net.

Reply to
Doug