LEASE TAKEOVER: 2001 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro (12 months left, Toronto, Ont)

This loaded sports sedan has 12 months and 36000 kilometers left on the lease (3000 kilometers available to you monthly). The affordability of the monthly rate on this 2001 model is due to fact I put $5000.00 down and over $8000.00 on delivery. I will also throw in a set of new winter tires on steel rims.

For picture of the car please check out

Vehicle Information Year 2001 Make Audi Model A4 2.8 Quattro Body Style 4 door Exterior Silver Interior Black leather with wood trim Engine 2.8L 6CYL Transmission 5 Speed Manual Current Kilometers 38,500

Lease Details Leasing company Volkswagen Finance Monthly payment, before taxes $600.00 Monthly payment, incl. taxes $690.00 Original down payment $5,000.00 Security deposit $650.00 Purchase option (buy-out) at end of lease $23,582.00 Total kilometer allowance 75,000 Excess km charge 15 cents/KM Original lease term (months) 36 Lease expiry date Aug 2004

Reply to
Sumesh Gupta