Photos of 1970 Audi 100 and/or 1973 Audi Fox Wagon

I'm putting together a web page of all the vehicles I've ever owned. I'm down to the last 2. Does any have a photo of an 1970 Audi 100 (yellow) or a

1973 Audi Fox Wagon (green).

I'll take any color but the colors mentioned above are the actual colors I had. If necessary, I can use Photoshop to change colors.

Please remove *NOT* from email address. Thanks, Charlie

Reply to
Charlie