Problem with 95 audi 80 2.0 sport

We have problem with 95 audi 80 2.0 sport. It has high fuel emissions and misfires.

We have changed idle air control, plugs, leads and nothing.

We have bypassed catalytic converter which stops the misfire but still have high emissions (failed MOT test).

We have taken car to Audi garage, but after 1 hour they asked for another 10 hrs investigation time (every hour 75 british pounds).

Please help!!!

Reply to
TOMASZ BUCZYNSKI

Tomasz, Have you replaced the oxygen sensor? Checked the electrical connections for good contact and checked the wide-open throttle switch? Huw Powell has a good site for these cars at

and the part of the site you should follow is at:
course, a Bentley Manual is a good thing to have on-hand - find themthrough the dealer, at
or get a used one througheBay or from someone at
or
Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears