servicing

I bought a 03 A4 with 15,000 miles on it. It know has 18,000 miles. I know that I can get free servicing, but I don't qualify till around 21,000. What do I do? I always was of the mind to change oil at every 3,000 miles. Where do I go? The Rapid Oil "kids" destroyed my cover under my Passat.

Reply to
JJ

The subject of when to get your car serviced has been discussed MANY times. A quick Google search will bring up more than enough different opinions.

Personally, I get the car serviced at the Audi recommended intervals which is every 12 months or every 10,000 miles. There seems no good reason, IMO, to do it any sooner. YMMV.

Reply to
Graham