Re: CD Changer 96 A6 Help?????

I used a changer from Claire which follows audio specs. here is another supplier:

good luck....it was easy and instructions wer complete.

hi all... > need to know which CD Changers will work with the Bose Cassette radio in my > 1996/A6 ???.... > > has the changer controls and believe is factory wired in trunk.... > > I got a Clarion that worked in my kids 96 Jetta...she had factory cassette > radio(not a Bose) > > Any other manufacturers or model #'s in particular? > > ALL Help Much appreciated... > > thanks.... > > tiv > in New England....USA > -- > "A fool and his money are soon parted. I would pay anyone a lot of money to > explain that one to me." > Homer J Simpson > >
Reply to
drkjdr

Doesn't work in a 96 Audi. Needs an 8 pin M-bus.

Reply to
Mike Whiteman