RS6 is back!

begin saving up!

Reply to
Russell Lewis

May not be coming to the US though:

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

The *Avant* may not be coming to the U.S., but the sedan is.

I question the numbers, however. At 580 bhp it should be quicker to

62 mph that 4.6 secs. My stock 03 RS6 did it in 4.6 to 60 mph. I should think a number like 3.7 would be more realistic (and less disappointing). I have yet to time (accurately) my chipped RS6, but it certainly feels faster than stock.

Dave

Reply to
Dave LaCourse