Sport seats for a 2001 A6-2.7T

The 2001 2.7T that I own does not have the 'sport' package, which, among other features, would have gotten me the Recaro style 'sport' seats, which would have been similar to the seats in my wifes S6.

Audi only lists individual seat parts, so I would exepct it nearly impossible to get anthing from Audi.

Any sources for the sport seats for my vehicle?

thanks,

Mark

Reply to
Mark Semon

Recaro?

for North America. Drill down through the car seats >> aftermarket >> ergonomic seats >> Trend

Outfit this with the Comfort package and black leather and you'll have a fully-functional erzatz S6 seat straight from the oem factory...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd with the S-line heated leather sports seats..mmmm.....

Reply to
daytripper