Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Audi offering R8 Exclusive Selection Editions for 2012
From AB Audi Introduces R8 Exclusive Selection Editions for 2012 Audi today announced 2012 R8 models created exclusively for the U.S. market. Building on the award-winning R8 V8 and R8 V10 Coupes, the...

Audi buys last Auto Union Type D twin-supercharged racer
From AB HOME AGAIN: THE LAST AUTO UNION TYPE D TWIN-SUPERCHARGER SILVER ARROW RETURNS TO AUDI - Audi Tradition buys back the second "Karassik restoration" car - Auto Union Type D built in 1939, then...

Audi bringing digital rearview mirror from racing to production
From AB From motorsport to series production: the digital rear-view mirror - Intelligent camera/monitor system ensures an ideal view - New technology goes into series production with the Audi R8...

Slickness is gone once the transmission fluid was replaced
I had the gearbox and rear diff fluid changed to BP 75w90 (synthetic). about 1.3 liter went into the rear diff and 2.7 was left for the manual gearbox. It feels not the same now. The slickness of...
17
17

Audi goes pessimistic, pushes back deadline to become top luxury automaker
ushed back their goal of becoming the world's largest luxury automaker by 2= 015. that's good news for the audi drivers: once you become a top maker in your segment you start pushing lots of unneeded...
1
1

Audi A6L3.2 modified upgrade headlights
------------------------------------- Vehicle: 06 A6L 3.2L Modified headlights configuration: Headlights single Hella 2 bifocal lens effect: two near and two far (Beam position of the car is running...

Audi car lights
Mercedes-Benz S350 LED taillights modified ------------------------------------- Recently I buy a Mercedes-Benz S350 sedan in 4S shop , and I finally have a car, I was very happy, but always felt that...

Audi unveils A1 in exclusive red and white flavors
From AB New sporty edition models can be ordered for the A1 and A1 Sportback Exterior and interior color schemes in Misano Red and Glacier White Three different equipment levels available for each...

Audi reveals full details and specs for 2013 RS4 Avant
From AB Ingolstadt, 2012-06-12 A modern classic: the Audi RS 4 Avant First introduced 12 years ago, the RS 4 Avant is a modern classic. Audi now presents the third generation of the car, with a...

Audi reinvents the rearview mirror for its Le Mans racers
From AB Audi factory drivers look into the future with a digital rear-view mirror - Advanced AMOLED technology provides clear vision - Significant contribution to active safety in the Audi R18 - Three...

A/C vs climate control. me thinks 1:0
I like the simplicity of A/C setups over climate controls (esp dual units). Firstly you get mechanical wheels to adjust air flow and temp and, secondly, you don't have to guess what happens if it's...
18
18

stability control off
Now that it's way over 40F I wish there was a permanent (flip) switch for ESP off on 03 A4. torsen does an admirable job keeping understeer at bay with stability control turned off, but I keep...

Audi offering four-year SiriusXM Traffic subscription on select 2013 models
From AB Audi Customers to Get 4-Year SiriusXM Traffic Subscription Beginning with Select Model Year 2013 Vehicles Sirius XM Radio and Audi of America today announced customers who purchase 2013 model...

Armortech and Atelier Valdeig outfit the Audi Q7 to Bentley standards
From AB ARMORTECH and ATELIER VALDEIG present the TRESOR SUV project While there are many super sports cars, there is no such exclusive option in the SUV segment. To change this, the German design...

Audi Q3 Red Track heads to Worthersee Tour
From AB Winter sports and functionality ? the Audi Q3 red track Compact SUV as the themed vehicle at the Wörthersee New, practical solutions and many individual design highlights 2.5-liter...