2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend Pictures & Video Clip

I went to the 2009 Palm Beach Supercar Weekend last month to check out the exotic cars. It was held on Flagler Drive in downtown West Palm Beach, FL.

There was a great collection of high end cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche, Bentley, Maserati, and Lotus. There were also a few really nice Beemers in the mix.

Here's the photo album (be prepared to drool) -

I bought my ticket online for $25 but they also sold them at the gate for $30. If you plan on going next year, go early. I got there just before the gates opened and was able to take pictures of all the cars before the crowds got too thick.

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels