** Scuderia Of Palm Beach **

Scuderia of Palm Beach offers a unique approach to the exotic automobile service industry; we take the time to listen to our customers' needs and expectations. We establish friendly relationships, repeat business and referrals by our satisfied customers. We pride ourselves on providing you with an elite customer service department that is first-class in effectively communicating and quickly responding to your wishes as well as the finest automobile service your pride and joy can receive. All our technicians are factory trained and certified and have many years of experience dealing with the exotic car industry.

Scuderia of The Palm Beaches specialize in Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Porsche, Mercedes Benz AMG and BMW M series.

=95 Scheduled Service & Maintenance =95 Tuning and Upgrades =95 Custom Fabrication =95 Vehicle Repair =95 Racing Preparation =95 Racing Parts =95 Auto / Racecar Storage =95 Vehicle Transport

All certifications.....over 30 years experience

We are located east of I-95 at the Blue Heron Blvd. exit on:

7656 Byron Dr., Suite B5 West Palm Beach, FL 33404

Open 10am to 6 pm Monday thru Friday and 10am to 2pm Saturday. Closed Sunday.

Please visit our site at

Maxim