318i 95 (OverHeart - Fan - Battery Problem)

i was here like a week and a half ago asking for help on my fan, i dont know whats going on, the clutch pump sounds about right about the better kinda being flat, cause the pipe that connects the A/C snapped as some tool of a tow driver hooked it on thinkin it was a hook.

problem is, what are the main reasons why it would over heat though, is A/C in the same catergory.

down below is the other post from last time.

my car always over heats though im trying to pin point it, my and my >car feels like everytime i start it, it has a new battery, takes a >while to get it going so what do i do?

If you have A/C and it don't work have a look at the pump clutch. When mine disintegrated last autumn it gave the impression of a flat battery as it tried to lock the engine via the drive belts.

Sir Hugh of Bognor

Intelligence is not knowing the answer but knowing where and how to find it!

Hugh Gundersen

Reply to
Gmix.Gianni