Clutch Judder

Could anyone help please.......

I have a 2003 BMW compact 1.8 tise

The vehicle has covered just over 18000 miles

The last 2/3 weeks I have been getting occasional clutch judder when I pull away in first gear.

Only does it now and then, and is only slight but annoying.

Could anyone suggest what may be causing this please.

Many Thanks

Reply to
Carling

We had the same problem with a 95ti. It seemed to happen when it was hot. I knew what caused the problem but it has slipped my mind. Take it to the dealership.

Reply to
grinder