4.6 DOHC head onto a BMW M10 engine ??

Anyone EVER heard of someone putting a

4.6 DOHC head onto a BMW M10 engine?

There is a ref to someone doing it here, but he's not replied back yet

'this is how I discovered that with a little work you can swap a Ford 4.6 DOHC head onto a BMW M10 engine with suprisingly little work!'

Just wondering if you'all have ever heard of such a thing. I think it'd be pretty funny -- plus i've got an extra m10 block and could probably scrounge a ford head.. DOHC m10 would rock and cost a lot less than the old m12 setup

z wrote in news:Xns995588D63F7BCzyadayadayada@216.196.97.131:

Well here is a guy actually trying it: