540i Sport strut noise - help

The other day I hit a speedbump in a parking lot here in the Northeast going a bit too fast. The front sports suspension of my 540 probably bottomed out,
and now I have a squeek in the top of the strut when I turn the wheels. I sounds like the rubber boot on the strut or the top spring seat is squeeking as it is bing rotated. The struts are only a few thousand miles old, so I hope it's not a damaged strut. When they were replaced the strut berring and seats were also replaced.
Does anyone have a guess what could be causing the noise???
Thanks, BobZ
--
BobZ
Boston, MA USA