540i Sport strut noise - help

The other day I hit a speedbump in a parking lot here in the Northeast going a bit too fast. The front sports suspension of my 540 probably bottomed out, and now I have a squeek in the top of the strut when I turn the wheels. I sounds like the rubber boot on the strut or the top spring seat is squeeking as it is bing rotated. The struts are only a few thousand miles old, so I hope it's not a damaged strut. When they were replaced the strut berring and seats were also replaced.

Does anyone have a guess what could be causing the noise???

Thanks, BobZ

Reply to
RAZ

Don't know if this will help, but it's a GREAT site for 540i 6 speed owners:

tech27