Charter and Nortel Announce Optical Solution

To Strengthen BMWs' Data Network Connectivity

ALPHARETTA, GA - The Southeast Operating Division of Charter Business - the commercial business unit of Charter Communications, Inc. [Nasdaq: CHTR] - and Nortel* [NYSE/TSX: NT] announce the deployment and implementation of an optical solution providing highly reliable, secure network services for enhanced business continuity between the U.S. Corporate Office of automaker BMW and its new state-of the-art research facilities.

Read Full Article at

technology_post

I'm trying to figure out why I would care.

Reply to
joe_tide