e36 head gasket how to

HI. I have a 93 bmw 325i and am loosing coolant and the engine is runnign ruff. I know it has to be the head gasket. I do a lot of my own mechanic work and want to do this job but my question is there a site online with some kind of instructions?

Reply to
edgraff

Let's hope it is only the head gasket. High mileage 325s seem prone to a cracked head (mine did at about 135K miles). Coolant in the oil, etc.

John

Reply to
John Jensen

This site may help some. Doesn't have instructions but helps. Great for looking up parts.

aquapool

Try this one at Pelican Parts:

Bill in Omaha (no snow yet!) '86 535i

Reply to