E36 short shift?

Looking at other little mods and wondering has anyone had any experience of these:

Seems very good value, which is off putting :)

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Reply to
Jon E

I had one a while ago on my little 205 Peugeot rally/hill car and it was great...but by the sounds of it like me your thinking about changing you 325 a little... I'm looking to bush mine,put some adjustables on it.. along with f/r strut braces, hoses,short shifter...

Stuff like that..

Reply to
Emma Ward