E39 - Air Flow Meter for 525 TDS Touring April 1997

Hi, I need to substitute the Air Flow Meter on my car. It's a E39 525 TDS Touring (April 1997). The current one is a PIERBURG, but iI cannot read its part number. I would like to avoid to stop the car and keep it blocked until I get the replacement, as I utilize my car every day. I would prefer to preorder the part and stop the car just for a few hours. So I was wondering if someone may tell me the exact code of the airflow, so that I can buy the replacement and get it substituted in a very short time. At last, I would prefer not to buy it at BMW, but I would like to order and buy it directly at a spare parts shop (either PIERBURG, BOSCH or whatsoever). The markup applied by BMW is unjustified in my opinion. Thanks for you inputs. Alberto

Reply to
ajm59

Here is a link to Real OEM BMW parts giving the part number and price from them.

Jack

BMW parts # 13 62 2 246 084 from ETK. Don't know the pierburg parts number.

Sylvain

"ajm59" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
syl.

Actually - REALOEM doesn't sell anything. These prices are Euro prices converted to US dollar values. Sometimes that works - sometimes it doesn't.

Reply to
admin

Hi Sylvain,

thanks for your input. Very much appreciated !!!

If you know please tell me what such acronyms mean: ETK, EPC, TIS.

I found them in an eBay auction for selling a fully comprehensive spare parts BMW 5-series catalog on CD.

This is the link to the auction:

Thanks. Alberto

syl. ha scritto:

Reply to