First Post

After many happy years driving Saabs I was driven (pardon the pun) by GM to seek a new car.

I have had a disastrous nine months with an Audi A6 and I am now hoping to pick up my first BMW at the weekend.

So hope to be a regular here and get to know the brand.

Mickx ICQ:75096507 snipped-for-privacy@mickx.eclipse.co.uk

**There are four sides to every story: Your side, their side, the truth and what really happened.........**
Reply to
Mick x

yes, bring ALL your problems here..............see you soon.

Reply to
Yes Baby

What happened with the A6?

Reply to
dizzy

Continuous engine issues from oil to EM, I guess a Friday PM car.

Reply to
Mick x

One valve stem seal and a bad coil pack on a 2nd hand A6...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

Was two of many :(