heater problems

hi i am new to this site so bare with me ! i have a 1992 325 e36 coupe ,and is blowing hot air out of heater all the time when car has warmed up. moving the dail to cold does not make a difference,is this a simple fault? i have the standard heater no air con by the way!

Reply to
matty

Sounds like a sticking heater control valve.

I'd remoe it and strip it down for a good clean (not difficult). You'll need Torx bits to open it.

Reply to
John Burns