HI PEOPLE OF THE WORLD....

I=B4ve a M5 E34 3.6L... And i have a big problem with him... His motor and valvule are in good conditions, but he doesn=B4t develop velocite has he should do, he only develop at 3500 rpm. He=B4s in a mechanic but he doesn=B4t have any ideia of what could be the problem. Is there any one that can help me? I=B4ve alred mesure the ar compressure and it=B4s fine, the valvule pressure is ok, the Vanus is ok and the debimetro is ok to... Please anyone...

Reply to
CarlosM5