iPhone Integration

I'm going to be buying a 2009 328i and want to fully integrate my iPhone. I realize that for Bluetooth connectivity I need the "Premium" package and that to integrate iPod functions I need at least one of the following.

iPod and USB adapter $400 Smartphone Integration $150 (requires the above) iPod Interface Adapter $320

But, can anyone explain the differences between them and what is really needed? Different sales people have given me different answers.

TIA

Reply to
Chuck

jim foppiano

He might need the interface adaptor if he wants to hook up his phone to the sharkfin antenna on the car, and have it plugged in so it keeps it charged. I had to do the same for my razr phone. You dont need it, true, but it's mighty handy if you dont want your phone to rattle around in the armrest all the time. I might be mistaken for the iPhone (dont have one) but I ended up doing it for my car. The wife chose not to on hers since she wants her phone in her purse all the time.

2007 328xit 2008 328xi
Reply to
wernergr

Reply to