Led Flashlights

The early battery lamps which were used as led flashlights were actually run by the led acid battery. Later these lamps used as led flashlights were replaced by an improved version of the battery. This improved version of battery was the self contained dry cells. These self contained dry cells were more beneficial than the led acid batteries, because they were smaller and were much more reliable. During the same period, a new kind of led flashlights was developed. These led flashlights were named as the dynamos. Dynamos are the led flashlights that make use of the energy, which is created by the movement of the led flashlights. Dynamos became popular and much more practical at that period of time, because the storage density of batteries was not too much. Dynamos proved to be much more practicable during that period of time. Not every part of the world had laws regarding the compulsion of having led flashlights. In UK the led flashlights group actually went against the law of led flashlights having the rear lights. This was because; they thought that this law will reduce the significance of the motorist=92s obligation to stop when they would see a bicycle within a clear distance.

samaden

Listen, idiot, the battery type is LEAD ACID, not led acid.

If you want to sell outside of your market, you should take the time to learn how to speak and write properly.

There is no such thing as a "led acid" battery.

You have been eating pastrami sandwiches with JoeShitForBrains, haven't you?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

PS JoeShit5ForBrains is from another automotive group that I visit. Sorry for my confusion...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

All the more so as you appear to have replied in a different group to the original poster...

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

The only group that the OP posted to according what I can see is alt.autos.bmw. I clicked Reply Group...

Are you saying that you do not have the original post, yet you see my replies? Hmmm ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Yep - this sometimes happens on very busy groups if I leave a few days between viewings, but my guess is that in this [isolated] case the OP has cancelled the original message.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

The original post was spam, injected through Google Groups (like most Usenet spam is). Sites that run the cleanfeed application will discard it.

So if you are downstream of someone with a well-configured Usenet server, running cleanfeed, you won't see junk like this.

You'll only see it when someone follows up and includes the original spam.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Where did he get his Unsend Button? I want one...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

SNIP

Select a message that you have sent. From the menu click Message -> Cancel Message. It will ungrey if you can try. Your server may not actually do it.

Just going to try on my earlier post.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Most newsreaders will issue cancels. Capital-C at the message menu in rn or tin will do the job.

When you cancel a message, though, what you're doing is posting a message to the "control" newsgroup telling all the Usenet servers down the line to remove that message. Not all servers actually are configured to obey cancel messages. In fact, these days most of them aren't, due to abuse. Some sites only accept cancels from a limited number of other trusted sites. Some don't accept any.

Usually if you can cancel a message before it propagates off your local server, you can prevent it from getting out, but these days that is usually a matter of seconds and not minutes.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Ah yes. The good ol' 'forge cancel' wars of yesteryear ...

Reply to
Dean Dark