2012 BMW 1-Series Leaked

I always considered the 1-Series to be the ugliest car BMW has ever made and the new generation is even uglier than before. The German automaker will launch the car this September at the Frankfurt Motor Show and although it looks more substantial than the car that it will be replacing, that front fascia which [...] Post published on Rpmgo.com 2012 BMW 1-Series Leaked Read More:

----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247

and the new generation is even uglier than before. The German automaker wil= l launch the car this September at the Frankfurt Motor Show and although it= looks more substantial than the car that it will be replacing, that front = fascia which [...] Post published on Rpmgo.com 2012 BMW 1-Series Leaked

That would be 2-Series now as the ugly rumors persist that 1-series moniker will be freed for a front wheel driver to compete with A1. Ewww. I do sincerely hope that newly minted fwd shit goes to Mini dealers even i=D0=B0 it does end up wearing a bmw badge.

Reply to
AD