Left Lower Dash Panel-E36

Trying to replace the heater fan speed control in my 97 328 following directions in the Bentley and some I found in Bimmerforms.

I've removed the three screws that hold the left lower dash panel (drivers knee bolster) but even pulling quite hard it won't release.

Have I missed something? Afraid I'll break it if I try to pull any harder.

Appreciate any help / suggestions

Frank

Reply to
Raybender