M50B20 vs M50B25 intake manifolds, is there a difference?

I see lots of used/cheap M50 2.0 manifolds on ebay. they have a different part number to the 2.5 but I'm wondering what the difference is (if any)?

Looking at doing the M52/M50 swap at some point on my 328i. Also interested in hearing from those who've done this.

Reply to
John Burns

I'd be very interested too. I know of an M50 2.0L in a breakers near here but again I'm not sure of the differences between that and the 2.5L manifold. Please post the info if you do find out. Cheers, JB

Reply to
JB