Newbie BMW owner - 2004 330i

But Tom, the discussion is not about the E90, we are talking about an E46.

Floyd says the E46 330 takes larger brakes as well, I was not aware of that. It seems to me that thet OP will need to test-fit the 16s before he makes his purchase.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Right, Jeff. I was responding to your statement above "It seems the new E90 does not take 16s...."

Again, according to TireRack, there is a 16" winter wheel/tire fitment for the 2004 330i. Apparently though, the 16" BMW steel wheels I purchased for about $50 each from them for my '99 328i are no longer available for any E46.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

There's much you don't know, cretin.