Re: RPM Wheels

.... I was only saying that I think aftermarket rims look

>tacky in many cases,...

True. But then the OP didn't indicate interest in aftermarket wheels featuring teddy bears or daisies. Or chrome/polished metal. Or more than five spokes. 8;)

... and to move that way for no other reason than you want >something different is a bad move.

You are in a very small minority on this point. The new wheels might not suit your taste, but there's nothing inherently "bad" about replacing the wheels to achieve a different look. Doing so has been a common practice since the invention of the automobile.

I like the wheels which came on my wife's sport package 325i, but some other BMW wheels seem so common to me that I wouldn't hesitate to change them.

I wouldn't even recognize my Miata with stock wheels on it away from the track...

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Impossible to say unless you know every single aftermarket design. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)