Nice Wheels.

Mmm,

expect to see a cheap rip-off coming to a Halfords near you soon....

Dan

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

I don't like fish but I like these:

Dan

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

MeatballTurbo

Where ?

:)

Reply to
Nom

ah yeah, now he sees!

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

Yep, very tasty. Probably wasting my breath, but nothing to do with Fish.

It's Boyd Coddington (CoddZilla?)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I think that's the first time I've ever seen "Halfords" and "cheap" in the same sentence ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

It would need to be a smooth classic hot rod type car.

Reply to
Depresion

my sentiments in a nutshell.

Reply to
Theo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@blank.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Would work well on a Mercury based otherwise smoothed leadsled, with full limo tint windows, and a very black interior.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

In article , snipped-for-privacy@fake.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Put it this way, it wouldn't suit any standard motor. But as the finishing touch to any car that has had 3 times it's value (or twenty times for the average mod job Nova/R5/Saxo/whatever) that is entered into competitions it makes the car different from all the others in a very striking way.

It isn't about a set of subtle slightly larger or wider 5 spokes, it's about in your face shine. Not that Gangster bling rubbish (although it would work), but about had stitched deep button leather, paint jobs with

10 coats of laquer ontop of 12 coats of primer/paint/flake/flip, about hand welded and chromed chainlink steering wheels, on CNC machined billet hubs, about Juiced suspension and it all started all over america 1950's ->, not 1980's Essex.
Reply to
MeatballTurbo

They wouldn't be so good if you wanted to show off your flashy discs etc - but they'd sure give off a shiny glow when spinning around :)

Reply to
Bigus