Through The Years...

Oh, but what lemonade she makes!

Thing is, I was surprised by what appeared to be very little damage to those cars for them to be determined as "totaled". In both cases, it was front-end damage due to rear-ending the car ahead. Looked to me like fairly routine stuff - new radiator, new hood, bumper, and some body work. Oh well... I'm sure the insurance company made a fortune on them. They paid us right away, though. That's how I got the 328i.

Karl Winkler

Karl Winkler

Yikes. She rear ended two cars within what? 2 years? If she's as good at squeezing the lemons as you say, maybe you should take her back to school for some remedial physics lessons. She apparently doesn't grasp the whole space/time thing as regards to reaction time and stopping distance.

Oh you'll pay for it. They'll just spread it out over a number of years on your premiums... ;-)

Reply to
Malt_Hound