Which Sat Nav upgrade disk?

Hi,

I recently purchased a 2003 model BMW330 convertible, and it has a satellite navigation system.

How can I determine what model upgrade disk I need to get the latest maps?

The disk in the sat nav system in the back is labelled "2003-2 BMW Digital Road Map GB/Ireland" and has part number T1000-6720

Ideally I would like the DVD with all of Europe on it for 2006 but there seem to be different versions - I have seen Mark 1,2,3,4 mentioned plus a distinction between "High" and "Professional" - I have no idea which one mine is.

Any help appreciated.

DW.

Reply to
DW Manchester

I thought the maps were all the same - the only difference being the hardware and the format. If you have a CD drive unit you can only use the CD maps.

There is a Yahoo(?) bmw navigation group and various other bmw navigation sites that should be able to help you.

Reply to
adder1969