Z4, is CPO worth anything?

Hello,

I'm considering buying a Z4. Given the rather high pricetag I'm considering buying a CPO auto to protect myself from high repair bills for a couple of years.

I see that CPO offers 6Yr, 100K coverage.

Is this worth the extra expense? I could likely find a cheaper priced car from an individual seller, but I'm afraid of buying a lemon or something.

Any comments on CPO greatly appreciated?

Reply to
Anonymous

What year is the car? In some (or all) cases, the 6 year is from the year of manufacture, not from the date you buy it. For example, a 2002 model year CPO may only be covered for 2 years or 100k miles.

Eisboch

Reply to
Eisboch