ZF 5HP 18 Auto Transmission

Does any one know how to split the pump assembly on a ZF 5HP 18 automatic Transmission fitted to a E39 525 TDS. Made the classic mistake of keeping the torque converter on the fly wheel when fitting a replacement transmission. This resulted in breaking the two lugs fitted to the hydraulic pump on the transmission. I have take the front of the transmission out but can't workout how to split the pump so I can replace the lugs.

Thanks mark

Reply to
Mark100