Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Any problems with O2 sensors ?
Just wondering if anyone on here had had any problems with this faulty fuel ? Although I use Morrisons for petrol it seems only to have affected garages in the South of England. See here for the...

BMW M3 BT Passkey Help
i recently got a 2004 bmw m3 with bluetooth no i drive. and the past owner lost the card with the bt passkey i found out that the pass key is also on the bluetooth ulc or tcu in the trunk i would like...
1
1

1985 635CSI
My son just bought this car and the previous owner said it would run fine until it got hot and then it wouldn't accelerate and would idle poorly. Any ideas ? I have relays, fuel pumps and the like on...
7
7

20" A.C. Schnitzer wheels W/Falkens
Ultimate set up for your performance BMW. Staggered set up, Fronts: 9x20 with Falken FK452 245-35-20. Rears: 10x20 with Falken FK 452 275-35-20. Wheels are beautiful and in good condition (very small...

"BMW refreshes 5 Series"
BMW refreshes 5 Series 1 Series to arrive in U.S. in 2009 at
8
8

"BMW 1 Series to arrive in U.S. in 2009"
BMW 1 Series to arrive in U.S. in 2009 at refreshes 5 Series

Air Bag reset - e46
Does anyone know how to do this? I changed the window regulator and had to disconnect the airbag. Light came on when finished.
4
4

sputtering bmw
I have an '84 318i coupe E30 that runs very well. However, on rare occassion the rpm's will drop to 1000-1100rpms and hover. When one attempts to press gas pedal, the car doesn't die but rather acts...
4
4

duped by Bristol garage
I got my alternator changed from this garage. Fussy mechanic, kept complaining to me about the difficulty he faced changing the alternator!!. He was rude and imprecise while giving me the quote. The...
7
7

Re: E36 328ic any words of wisdom?
Just sold mine, year '98 euro spec with 95k miles. Problems are common as on all E36's; sensitive suspension, cooling, sticky 5th gear, climate control display, lousy interior (sqeelin door panels...)...

German rivals team together for hybrid development
2007 1 of 1 DaimlerChrysler and BMW said they will cooperate on developing a hybrid drive system for premium cars, the Dow Jones Newswires reported. "This collaboration will allow the two companies to...
2
2

What is electric steering.
"Tom K." wrote Exactly. They treat cars like appliances, too. They'll give high scores to something that reliably takes you from A to B and doesn't require expensive maintenance. Pete
19
19

Gorgeous M5 forsale!!
Given the value of the dollar it should be snapped up at that price.
5
5

535i transmission
Wheres best place to get a reliable,used 1989 BMW 535i transmission?...and what should I expect to pay?
2
2

Nissan Sentra 2.0 vs BMW 325i / 330i (speed issue)
Could it be true that a Nissan Sentra (e.g. a Nissan Sentra B13) with a 2000cc displacement could outperform (in speed issues 0 to 60) a BMW 325i or a BMW 330i. We are talking about a whole difference...
10
10