Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Should I trade an e46 330ci sport for an e36 M3?
I have a 2002 e46 330ci Sport with c40,000 miles on it. I'm considering selling it and with part of the cash getting a 1998 or thereabouts M3 (I'm in the UK) with perhaps 70,000 miles on it. I've...
10
10

Most common tire size on 97 528i
My 97 528 in riding on tires sized 225/55/R16 tires. The inside of my wheels are stamped 7Kx16. The manual states that the tire specification for this is exactly what is on the wheels; 225/55/R16....

Wankers!
Who would bother with the following totally sad, useless and overall piss-poor disclaimer? ==Begin== Copyright material and/or confidential and/or privileged information may be contained in this...
2
2

Re: Bad O2 sensor
Good grief. I'm not a believer in changing oil every 3000 or other such nonsense but think this statement absolute crap.
1
1

Re: Latest New 3 Series Magazine Articles
Watch out, I'm going to break into your houses and reset the clocks so they don't match... Matt O.
1
1

Re: BMW UK threatens Dealers
As far as I'm concerned, they can start with John Clark Ltd of Aberdeen. I've never met such a load of self-opinionated dickheads in one place. Smart showroom spoilt by the amount of bullshit flying...
1
1

European delivery (Canadian sale)
Hi, can anybody advise me on the pros and cons of European delivery? We are visiting Franfurt from Canada for three weeks in July. I am interested in the X3 (2006 model).
1
1

Re: BMW UK threatens Dealers
That's really for the new 5 and 7 series. Other models are selling well. It's interesting to note that values of used 6 series are really taking a dive though. Normally a year old "new model" like...
7
7

Re: BMW UK threatens Dealers
Following Merc GB, who have bought out all the franchises in London, Birmingham, Manchester and, I think, Glasgow, in order to improve service (not sure if they mean retail and/or servicing or both)?...

transmission level
How do you check thr level in a 95 740I e38/m60?
1
1

How fast do the lights go out?
I had my 1998 535i serviced at 114888 miles. It is now just over 118000 miles and one bar of the service panel is now out and I only have 3 greens showing. How many miles will it be before they all go...
8
8

A Unique domain name for sale
See it at: Use this easy-to-remember domain name for a new website or to increase traffic through your exisintg website bringing your business more customers. This unique domain name is registered for...
1
1

330 Ci gear whine
I have a 2001 330Ci with 30,000 miles. I hear a slight rear end gear whine under light load. It doesn't seem excessive yet; but, I thought it unusal for the milage. Does anyone else have this and...
5
5

1995 E34 TDS workshop manual ?
Haynes apparently don't do one for the above model - are there any other options or is it a genuine BMW W/S Manual and how much are they ? Anyone got one for sale ? Nick
1
1

Dashboard display question
I have 94 E34 that was manufactured in 5/93 and runs wonderfully. But you know what happens when you see a newer one and it has features that you didn't know were available. My dad just bought the...
5
5