Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E39 Aux Fan relay location
I think there was a post earlier asking this question. Remove the Pax side microfilter housing. The Aux Fan relay is located in the E relay box with the ECU. R / John

Removing E30 gear knob
I've removed the screw from the top of my e30 gear knob, but it doesn't seem to twist off or pull up easily. What else needs to be done?

BMW 135i Winter Tire Question
I've just ordered a 135i but have some concerns about what to do during the winter with the 18" tires. Some have suggested getting another 4-whee 17"l set. That seems hard to believe. I live in the...
15
15

Internal heater fan not working.
'97 528i E39. Fan working this morning. Failed to come on when car was restarted this afternoon after standing for about 4 hours. Any ideas of where to look for the fault appreciated. I'm not too...
15
15

530 air con blower fault
Hi, my 1999 530dse air con works but the blower fan that cools the air con condenser does not run, it is located at the front of the grill, but I can?t find where the relay for it is located, I have...

2004 BMW 745i E65 (Canadian) Air Con Smell
My Air Con smells like faint rotten eggs. Does anyone know what this is all about? - Andrew Batke
1
1

BMW Club - High Performance Driving School - St. Louis
High Performance Driving School in St. Louis, June 7-8, 2008, $300 for weekend. Gateway International Raceway. Hosted by the St. Louis BMW Club. on the above link for more information and to register.

My Boycott of Big Oil
Well, it has happened. Premium for my X 5 just hit $4. I was waiting for this to happen and then start a boycott of the biggest profiteers, Exxon Mobile. I know that may effect some of my friends on...
7
7

Hands Free Kit - E39
Hello. I'm in the UK and recently bought a 2002 520i ES SE. I looking to add a bluetooth hands free kit for my phone. Any pointers? I've looked at a Parrot but I'm told I need to know whether my...
3
3

Re: Great Looking BMW Jackets and Shirts
Sorry, but if you want *real* BMW wear, there's only one place:
1
1

Rudeness Pledge?
Do BMW drivers have to sign a pledge that they'll drive in a rude and inconsiderate manner before they're allowed to take possesion of their car? On a site which allows users to post an offenders...
6
6

BMW DONATES RMB 1 MILLION TO EARTHQUAKE DISASTER RELIEF IN SICHUAN PROVINCE
The powerful earthquake which hit Sichuan Province with a magnitude of 7.8 caused severe damage in the area and BMW China and BMW Brilliance have responded with prompt action Read More: NewsHub:...

Info on 1997 318i
I had an E30 318is and miss it. I am going to look at a '97 318i that "is in mint condition, but the motor is blown." Despite the seemingly contridictry nature of that statement I am wondering what...
1
1

Neutral to 1st Gear = THUD
Hi All, When I shift from Neutral into 1st gear, usually at a stop light, I hear and feel a thud. It's not that loud and only the driver would notice it if really paying attention. It doesn't happen...
14
14

97 318is follows lorry ruts
hi ive got a 97 318is, great car but a couple of annoying little problems. 1 - i can be driving it down a dual carriageway in the outside lane no problem but as soon as i use the inside lane it...
5
5