Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E30 rear panel
I am looking for a new E30 "tail panel" (which is the rear 'wall' of the car) for my 1990 325i sport part number 41341961508. I still can't get a production date from BMW genuine parts after a wait of...

BMW raises pricing on many models
From ESPN BMW Announces Price Adjustment in the US 30.09.2013 New prices effective October 1, 2013. Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? September 30, 2013... BMW of North America today announced a modest...

Re: Where is the E36 door open/closed sensor?
The internet is a bit slow here today, but 13 years to forward a message?
1
1

BMW recalls over 76k 2012-2014 models over brake failure
From ESPN While a repair is not yet available and we have yet to see any official notice from NHTSA, BMW will begin notifying owners of the recall in November. Repairs will be performed free of...

BMW stripes up X6 M Design Edition
From AB There's something that makes red, dark blue and light blue stripes running up the fenders and down the flanks of a white car just that much more eye-catching and BMV agrees. The BMW X6 M...
1
1

134K BMW 5 Series recalled for taillight issue
From AB Manufacturer: BMW of North America, LLC SUMMARY: BMW is recalling certain model year 2008 through 2010 528i, 535i, 550i, and M5 passenger cars manufactured from March 1, 2007, through December...

heater blower fault
can anyone put me in the direction for where the heater blower relay is on my bmw e38 RHD 1995
15
15

bmw e38 heater blower relays
hello i have a mbw e38 with blower fault first it stopped woring i need to know where the relay is this car is RHD fuse ok i have been looking at relays on pasinger side took 4 out and cleaned the...
3
3

1995 316i air con
316i Air con evaporator Would the green tinge top left indicate it is stuffed?

E46 Coils and shocks
Looking at real oem there are common shock absorber part numbers for E46 coupe/saloon and for convertible/touring models. There are also differences between 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder. I understand the...
16
16

BMW i3 starts production in Germany using local wind power, US carbon fiber
From AB A new era dawns: BMW Group begins series production of the BMW i3 electric car in Leipzig. / Industrial-scale manufacture of CFRP makes its debut in the car industry. / Commitment to a...

why FWD stinks
I have compared turning circles from two RWD makes (BMW and Holden) and two FWD makes (Buick and Citroen). I did a linear regression of turning circl e versus wheelbase using at least 5 medium to...

530d purchasing advice uk
Considering purchasing a 5 series estate in the u k. Anything to be aware of when looking. Thinking about 3 to 4 years old. Would be interested in fuel economy for the 530d. Also, found a few with...

Remote locking problem E38 2000
My key stopped operating the locking or the alarm fairly suddenly last week. Unlock, open windows and boot unlock still work. Lock, close windows has only worked once since. Doors still lock and one...

Re: 1971 BMW 2800CS for sale
Well if you don't know what they look like Google up...
1
1