Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

i3 Coupe Concept continues to evolve BMW's electric aspirations
From AB The future promises even greater agility:The BMW i3 Concept Coupe. The world premiere of the BMW i3 Concept Coupe sees the BMW Group unveil a particularly nimble and emotive version of its...

2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe revealed
From AB Introducing the All-New BMW M6 Gran Coupe. The style of BMW's four-door Coupe with performance by BMW M Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? December 12th, 2012, 18:00 (6:00pm) Eastern Time... In early summer...
1
1

2009-2012 X5 xDrive35d recalled for problematic pulley
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BMW / X5 SAV 2009-2012 Manufacturer: BMW of North America, LLC Report Receipt Date: NOV 27, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V550000 NHTSA Action Number:...

BMW celebrates DTM win with limited edition M3
From AB BMW M celebrates DTM triumph with BMW M3 DTM Champion Edition model. Munich, Germany - December 5, 2012... BMW Motorsport returned to the DTM in 2012 after almost 20 years away, and the...

2003 BMW 325 CI - need advice
I am thinking about purchasing this 2003 BMW 325 CI (convertible, 2.5l l6, = 5sp manual). It is priced in line with NADA guides for this year/model/mak= e, it has 110k miles, and a clean carfax...
7
7

BMW announces plans for new retro motorcycle
From AB Multifaceted Concept To Commemorate 90th Anniversary of BMW Motorrad Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? November 13, 2012...In his speech at the international motorcycle show EICMA in Milan, BMW Motorrad...
1
1

Smokers' Package?
I returned a camera I bought off eBay because it smelled like ciggybutts. So yes, it is quite offensive to me.
17
17

BMW marks 25 years of 12-cylinder engines
From AB 25 years of BMW 12-cylinder engines: setting new standards in the luxury class. Munich - October 26, 2012... BMW's second-generation 7 Series, unveiled in 1986, featured two new...

BMW recalling 7 Series over inadvertently opening doors
From AB Report Date : October 28, 2012 at 05:40 PM NHTSA Campaign ID number : 12V502000 Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BMW / 745I 2005 BMW / 745LI 2005 BMW / 750I 2006-2008 BMW / 750LI 2006-2008...

BMW planning $261 million plant in Brazil
From AB BMW Group plans plant in Brazil Start of production scheduled for 2014 Planned capacity of approx. 30,000 units per year Planned investment of more than 200 million euros Munich/Brasilia -...

BMW offers X6 Performance Edition and 6 Series in Frozen Silver
From AB Limited Edition Models Uniquely Tailored for the Discriminating Enthusiast. Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? October 17, 2012 ... BMW of North America announced today the 2013 BMW Individual X6...

Z4 ground clearance?
Last weekend a nervous driver in his new Z4 decided to do a 7 point turn on a steep single track lane ( passenger scurrying to & fro) rather than try to cross the narrow hump backed Ashness Bridge, Nr...
5
5

BMW adds iDrive Touch and 3D maps to latest generation infotainment system
From AB BMW ConnectedDrive 2012. 1. BMW ConnectedDrive ? a new milestone in networked mobility. BMW ConnectedDrive has been setting the pace in the field of automotive connectivity for many years now,...

BMW recalling 2013 M5, M6 models over potential catastrophic engine failures
From AB Report Date : October 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM NHTSA Campaign ID number : 12V475000 Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BMW / M5 2013 BMW / M6 2013 Manufacturer: BMW OF NORTH AMERICA, LLC Report...

BMW HP4 exists to warp time, space, faces
From AB THE NEW BMW HP4. 27/07/12 -- With the BMW HP4, BMW Motorrad presents the lightest 4-cylinder supersports bike in the 1000cc class to date. Based on the BMW S 1000 RR - or RR for short - the...