Intermittent stalling on 81 Coupe DeVille

My 81 Cpe DeVille with a 6.0 Liter engine stalls intermittently, mostly after keeping speed up over a long uphill run. It stalls after starting back downhill or coming to a stop. I have had the fuel pump and fuel filter replaced. There were shorts in the wiring harness which were repaired. These did not clear the problem. Anyone have any ideas? Two mechanics I know are stumped.

Reply to
bigspot823