1967 250 Fender emblem

Hello:

I have been looking for a pair of original style emblems for my 6 cylinder plain jane Camaro. I have check E-Bay and many of the after market parts catalogue websites but I have had no luck. The are unique to that year Camaro but they may have been used on Firebirds and Novas etc...

They are place on the car behind the front wheel well, below the fender crease and also below the "camaro" block lettering emblem. 250 is in block script above a red/white/blue crest or shield. It is about 2 inches wide by

4 inches tall. If anyone has 2 emblems available or knows of where I could get a pair I would appreciate it.
Reply to
Robert Vogel